[CircularOfJanus] November Circular special preview - proposed Bylaws changes & current nominations

Lynette R. F. Cowper lcowper at io.com
Tue Nov 9 09:17:20 EST 2010

Since I've been asked, a reminder that the upcoming meeting will be at the
Jesus Metropolitan Community Church at the usual time (albeit a week
late), with a ConCom meeting, I believe, preceding it. You can use google
maps or http://www.jesusmcc.org/about/where.html to see how to get there
if you haven't been.

Jeff, the webpage still lists the 7th & 8th CC and then includes a
conspiratorial 'the location has been changed. See your email' note. Given
that it is no longer at a personal residence that we would not wish to be
listed on the webpage, can we get this fixed? Thanks for all your hard
work.

--
Lynette R. F. Cowper
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us