InConJunction 30 Programming Panel Sign up (Last CALL!)

Drew Happli ahappli at havencomm.com
Sat Jun 5 10:45:42 EDT 2010

Just a friendly reminder that we will be closing panel sign ups tonight,
June 5th at 11:00P.M.  If you have already signed up to be a panelist on
some of our fine panels this year we thank you.   If you have not, this
is your last chance.   Also as a reminder, some panels we have marked as
closed due to the nature of the panel.  Some of you are doing some very
interesting talks that do not lend themselves to a round table or panel
based talk, so those do not show up on the Panelist sign up form.

The form is found at:
http://www.inconjunction.org/dept/programming/choices/

Tomorrow we will begin slotting the panels.  In the next week or two we
will be sending out your schedules along with contact information for
other panelist that said we could.

Tuesday the panel times and lists will be sent to the program book to be
printed and to the hotel.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at
programming at inconjunction.org, and we will be happy to discuss your
questions.

Drew Happli
InConJunction 30