- The Saturday Masquerade
- Open Filk Singing on Friday and Saturday night
- Round-the-clock Gaming
- Video room and Anime room
- Another fine parody play performed by the "It's Not Our Fault Players"
- The fourth annual Kit Bash - hosted by George Starkey.
Also, bring your own kit-bash models for a Professional Kit-bash Panel hosted by George and other professional model makers!
- Miniature Painting and Speed Painting Contest sponsered by The Game Preserve
- The Surprising Return of the InConJunction Sub-Genius Devival (Just What Happened Last X-Day Anyway?) Hosted by Rev. Randji Portajonni
- Dancing until 2:00am on Friday and Saturday nights
- Snacks and soft-drinks in the InConJunction Hospitality Suite
- Saturday night Art Auction
- Trivia Contest
- Return of The Genetically Altered Tribbles! Cats Haven, a non-profit organization, will have young cats, older than six months, available for adoption at the convention. All cats are spayed or neutered, have certificates of health, are flea free, and are current on their shots. Cat's Haven asks for an $80.00 donation do help offset their costs (which is less than the medical expenses). Contact Kathie Thompson with any questions or requests.
- And much more!